Tesla CEO Elon Musk has revealed more details about Tesla Optimus, the company’s upcoming humanoid robot, and how he sees the product rolling out over the next decade. He says, Tesla is adding its product portfolio from their 4 wheel robots ( electric cars ) to 2- wheel robots ( humanoid Tesla bot called Optimus ).
Seven interesting facts I find about the Tesla Robot are as below
- The Tesla Bot is close to the height and weight of an adult, can carry or pick up heavy object
- screen on its face is an interactive interface for communication with people
- The Tesla bot will have its own specialized sensory and actuative systems, in addition to being equipped with the same Autopilot computer used in Tesla electric cars, which will enable it to recognize real-world objects
- It’s a bipedal, two arms and 10 finger to adapt to human society
- vision is for them to serve millions of households, such as cooking, mowing lawns, and caring for the elderly.
- Tesla plan to launch the first prototype of a humanoid robot this year and focus on improving the intelligence of that robot and solving the problem of large-scale production and domestic life
- As per Elon Musk, in less than a decade, people will be able to buy a robot for their parents as a birthday gift which will help them in all their daily life
Advances in technology is always needed to improve human life. We need to wait and see how these Tesla bots going to change ours lives in future. Fingers crossed !
Please follow my social media for more updates
Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/in/muralitoday
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/muralitoday
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/muralitoday
Youtube channel (1 )- http://www.youtube.com/muralitoday
Youtube channel (2) – http://www.youtube.com/namanuriti